#thoughts #right #now #scribble #mess #worried #why #me #filter #tfl #tagforlikes #follow #hmm #tfl
ITS GIVEAWAY TIME!
Wow, I’ve almost reached 50,000 posts on tumblr! So, I figured why not give something away to the people who have dealt with all of these posts on their dashboard.
What am I giving away?
- A River Song journal replica
- Any 3 Adagio fandom teas of your choosing
- An avengers button set
- A replica of Dean’s Raku-Hyperphysical necklace
- 2 Achievement Hunter slap on bracelets
- The Hobbit on DVD
- A Sherlock Holmes pillow that says “I may be on the side of the side of the angels…But dont think for one second I am one”
- Any shirt/pullover/zipup from the what pumpkin store
BUT WAIT! THATS NOT ALL! THERE WILL BE 2nd AND 3rd PLACE WINNERS AS WELL
What do second place winners get?
- 2 Adagio fandom teas of your choice
- A nic cage face pin OR pizza heart pin
- 5 stickers of your choosing from redbubble!
What does 3rd place get?
- One Adagio fandom tea of your choice
- The remaining pin. (if second place chose nic, you get the pizza pin and vise versa)
- 3 stickers of your choice from redbubble
Ew. Now time for the BORING rules
- You MUST be following me! I will check! This is super important man
- Likes and Reblogs count
- No giveaway blogs
- You must be comfortable with giving me your address
- This ends May 31st!
- I will ship anywhere in the world!
Goodluck everyone! And may the odds be EVER in your favor.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
I love when people draw eyes all pretty and decorative and colorful like
I can’t get enough of that shit wow
To every girl who has ever said, or even thought, “I’m not pretty enough to cosplay”
I want you to take a look at these photos. Side by side. This is the same girl. One is fresh out of the shower and ready for bed. The other is wearing makeup, a wig, and having her picture taken by a photographer.
It’s amazing how much you DON’T see of all those great cosplayers who are idolized. You see their cosplay pictures and are envious that you aren’t that pretty. But reality is, when we go out in cosplay there is a lot of makeup and wig work involved. I have friends that don’t recognize me outside of cosplay.
I don’t want young girls to look at cosplayers and think, “I can never look at that.” Because cosplay is what made me feel beautiful. I want you to look at yourself and say, “They’re just like me when they aren’t in costume. We’re all human, and I am just as beautiful as such and such is.”
When I go out to the grocery store, not wearing makeup, probably wearing old cut up jeans that have paint on them, I don’t get hit on. No one tells me I’m beautiful. But I step outside of my hotel room and suddenly I have young teenage girls telling me how they wish they looked like me and how they don’t feel pretty enough to cosplay.
I’m telling the truth when I say, “I’m wearing a lot of makeup.”
God I get this too. So badly.
my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so he doesnt have to go to PE
the only way you can see him is if you get on the floor behind the bean bag and see the light of his phone
I bet he’s on Tumblr
- motivated half: COME ON GET OFF YO' ASS GO DO 129874 SQUATS AND CRUNCHES AND GO RUNNING AND PREPARE ALL THE HEALTHY MEALS THEN DO 8 HOURS OF REVISION
- unmotivated half: can u not
we were taking our math test and i turned around and
can we just talk about not only whatever is all over that girl’s face, but the guy charging his phone in the back and the kid on the right who looks like he’s in immense pain
this picture is like the perfect description of school tho
is no one going to mention the girl knitting a fucking scarf in the back